Monday, March 3, 2008

flutter..

Here we go folks...

install...



















then a little shizim and a little shazam on the side...

bam..


witness


what you can't say


what remains


watcher


towards serenity


sweet songs


speak to me


songs, answers, prayers


skateduck


serenity enters


royalty


put the pieces together


piercing the veil


perched for patience


only in visions


never let go


meditations


love never fails


last night


kitchen


justice


family


dust welcomes you


dusk


don't you want to?


currents


carry your blessings


break apart


black label


anna's



and also there was all this...

























































and this



it took a long time.
i'm skating all this week.

1 comment:

Frame It to a T said...

The show looked great! I am realy glad Simon and I could make it out. I can't wait to buy my first piece. Maybe I need to get the boys album cover, its pretty awesome.